Living in Ireland
- Citizens' Information
- [ http://www.citizensinformation.ie ]
Irish Government site with easy to read information on all areas of life in Ireland - work, education, health, social welfare...
- Ask about Ireland
- [ http://www.askaboutireland.ie/ ]
Ask About Ireland is your place to find answers about Ireland. Our countryside, our heritage, the way we work and play...
- Department of Education And Science Translated documents
- [ http://www.education.ie/home/home.jsp?pcategory=17... ]
Information for parents whose first language is not English and who have children of school age. Available in 6 languages: German, Latvian. Lithuanian, Polish, Spanish and Russian.
- Office for Social Inclusion
- [ http://www.socialinclusion.ie/ ]
- Equality Authority
- [ http://www.equality.ie/ ]
- National Consultative Committee on Racism and Interculturism
- [ http://www.nccri.com/ ]
- European Social Fund
- [ http://www.esf.ie/ ]
- European Anti-Poverty Network
- [ http://www.iol.ie/~eapn ]
- Combat Poverty
- [ http://www.cpa.ie/ ]
- Threshold - National Housing Organisation
[ http://www.threshold.ie ]
Threshold provides free information for tenants and landlords on legal rights and responsibilities in Ireland.
- Refugee Information Service
[ http://www.ris.ie ]
The Refugee Information Service provides a specialist information, referral and advocacy service to asylum-seekers and refugees.
- [ http://www.neighbours.ie ]
This website was setup to help neighbours communicate with each other and help build a better community spirit within a neighbourhood.
- Boards.ie - Now Ye're Talking
- [ http://www.boards.ie ]
Popular Irish bulletin board site, offering web hosting, chat rooms, and news group access.